Good Morning! I figured, who doesn't like a good pregnancy photo update? I am currently weighing in at 34 weeks and 4 days. Yikes!
So, really, no one ever explained "nesting" to me. I had heard a lot about it and thought it was something of an urban myth. Boy was I wrong! I am determined to explain it well to you.
You know you're nesting if...
- you are SO tired and your feet are swollen beyond compare, but you MUST unpack your suitcase
- ...and start laundry
- you have washed every article of clothing you, your husband, and baby have...just because.
- you have a burning desire to change your sheets everyday
- you encourage your husband to water the lawn morning and night to revive your yellow lawn after being at camp for a week
- your to do list is entirely house cleaning chores
- dishes cannot be in the sink
- you've re arranged the baby room furniture at least 12 times
- all of a sudden you love to dust and use your day planner
My poor husband. He cleaned the bathroom for me, entirely, because I can't be around the cleaners. He sprayed all of the weeds outside, he's a cleaning machine. And all for me and Baby E. He also fanagled the garage to fit both of our cars because I get too hot waiting for them to cool off in the A/C. But really, I have an excuse because it's 107 degrees here. So, there you go, men....think you're ready to get married and settle down? You may get dinner every night, but it comes at a weed-pulling, bathroom-cleaning price, that it seems Ben is happy to pay. We love him so much, over here.